Office of Food Services
Welcome to the webpage of CCSD's Office of Food Services!
- Meal Prices
- School Menus
- Prepay Student Accounts
- Free and Reduced Meals
- Summer Meals Program
- Contact Food Services
- Nutritional Information
Please note that prices have increased slightly for the 2012-2013 school year, as indicated below.
- Full Priced $1.30
- Reduced $0.30
- Adult $2.00
- Full Priced $2.15
- Reduced $0.40
- Adult $3.50
Extra Milk Price
- $0.50 per half-pint container for all grade levels.
- Elementary/Middle/Head Start & Early Childhood Head Start
- Elementary/Middle/Head Start & Early Childhood Head Start *Spanish*
- Supper Program
- Supper Program *Spanish*
Free and Reduced Meals can be applied for using one of two methods: online application or by paper application.
- 2012-2013 Parent Letter About Free and Reduced School Meals- English
- 2012-2013 Comidas Escolares Gratis o a Precio Reducido (Parent Letter About Free & Reduced School Meals- Spanish)
For fastest service, you may use lunchapplication.com to apply directly to the district office online. Upon completion the online application will be submitted to the CCSD Free & Reduced Meals Coordinator.
- Free & Reduced School Meals Application 2012-2013
- Solicitud para Comidas Escolares Gratis o a Precio Reducido 2012-2013
Please mail completed paper applications to:
Nutrition and Food Services Department
Director of Free and Reduced Price Meals
3999 Bridge View Drive
N. Charleston, SC 29405
- (843) 566-8180
- Food Services Directory