Capital Programs Department
The Capital Programs Department supports Vision 2016 by ensuring optimal conditions for teaching and learning and by creating safe, secure and caring environments for students and staff.
How We Directly Support Schools
Through a focus on results, access, and partnership and with the standard of excellence, this department manages all capital projects for construction, remodeling and renovation of educational and support facilities.
Sullivan's Island Information
- Sullivan's Island Elementary Timeline
- Sullivan's Island Elementary School Construction Video
- Sullivan's Island Elementary School Size Video
- Sullivan's Island Elementary School Schematic Design Video
- Sullivan's Island Elementary School Instruction Video
Welcome to the Charleston County School District's (CCSD) Construction Management web page. This department is responsible for managing all capital projects for construction, remodeling and renovation of our educational and support facilities. Visit us often to see how we are working to make new and better facilities for the children of Charleston County School District.
Briefs, Presentations & Additional Resources
- One Penny Sales Tax Information
- CCSD Elementary Education Facility Specifications V 3.0
- Relocate, Rebuild, Return: Seismic Process
- CCSD 2011-2012 School Capacity Study
- CCSD 2005-2009 Educational Facilities Master Plan
- 2011-2016 Capital Programs Master Plan
Heery International manages the district’s Capital Projects for Magnets (District Wide), North Charleston (District 4) and Charleston (District 20).
Heery International Projects
Cumming manages the districts Capital Project for Mt. Pleasant (District 2), James Island (District 3), Johns Island (District 9), West Ashley (District 10) and Ravenel (District 23).
Chief Operating Officer for Capital Programs